World-class, Scala Data Centers has one of the largest and best data center infrastructures in the country, ensuring connectivity, scalability, flexibility and security for its clients.
Our infrastructure follows international security standards which, together with the latest technologies for the prevention of failures and very rigid processes, offer total security to our clients' data.
Countless items ensure the security of Scala Data Centers data:
- CFTV system with video analysis and image recording for 90 days;
- Access control with magnetic card and biometry;
- Private security 24x7x365 and armed security in the condominium;
- Resident fire fighter 24x7x365;
- Inergen gas fire combat system, VESDA detection and smoke detector;
- Biometric access control system.
REDUNDANT CLIMATE SYSTEM
Designed with the most modern equipment in the global market, Scala Data Centers cooling infrastructure ensures adequate and uninterrupted temperature for all critical environments.
In every technical rooms the N + 1 concept was adopted with redundancy in all infrastructure equipment and, therefore, there is always one spare air conditioner ready to operate in case of failure or maintenance of any of them.
The rack layout, both in the free area and in cages, follows the hot aisle / cold aisle layout for better efficiency of the air conditioner system with containment possibility in the hot aisle.
ELECTRICAL ENERGY REDUNDANT SYSTEM
Scala Data Centers data centers were built with modern equipment for the most efficient energy management and rely on the best operational practices and methods of advanced projects to spend the minimum energy possible, diminishing, then, the costs for the clients and reducing the environmental impact.
Scala Data Center data centers’ infrastructures include state-of-the-art generators, static redundant UPSs with automatic transference keys of high capacity, as well as large diesel tanks, that ensure uninterrupted energy (regardless the electric network) to ensure that the critical mission systems will never stop.
INTERCONNECTION AND CONNECTIVITY
Scala Data Centers has modern and strategic located networks that lead our clients to better results.
Our infrastructure connects data centers, telecom operators, Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), besides the main cloud providers, ensuring total management, reliability and versatility to our clients.
To guarantee the operational continuity of the business with quality, reliability and availability, Scala Data Centers expertise was evaluated, recognized and certified by the most competent organizations in the market.
LOCALIZATION AND EXPANSION
HEADQUARTERS – our office, based in Alphaville, Barueri region, represents the headquarter of Latin America and can be easily accessed by those coming from the capital or the countryside.
Our data centers are well located in the state of São Paulo, surrounded by easy access roads with high availability and reliability.
- SP1 – located in Tamboré, region of Barueri, this data center has a total area of 17.5 thousand m² and 21.44MW of current capacity. In addition, it is close to important roads in the state of São Paulo, which has high availability and reliability electricity networks and is close to central business districts and industrial zones.
- SP2 – located in the center of the city of São Paulo, this data center has a total area of 6,500 m² and 7.2MW of current capacity. It also complies with strict security standards and has high availability, density and connectivity, characteristics required by modern IT systems.
- CP1 – located in Campinas, in the interior of São Paulo, this data center has more than 130 thousand m² and a capacity of 6MW of total capacity. The city is the tenth largest in the country, has five of the main Brazilian highways and concentrates 30 of the 500 largest high-tech companies in the world.
- We are expanding! Scala Data Centers will have new data centers in Brazil with the opening of SP3 and SP4, scheduled for 2021 and 2022, respectively, in addition to other expansions in Tamboré, SP5 and SP6, and in the interior of the state of São Paulo, Campinas and Jundiaí.
- For Chile, Colombia and Mexico we have projects confirmed with inauguration scheduled from 2023, when we will have a capacity of 340MW.