World-class, Scala Data Centers has one of the largest and best data center infrastructures in the country, ensuring connectivity, scalability, flexibility and security for its clients.
Our infrastructure follows international security standards which, together with the latest technologies for the prevention of failures and very rigid processes, offer total security to our clients' data.
Countless items ensure the security of Scala Data Centers data:
- CFTV system with video analysis and image recording for 90 days;
- Access control with magnetic card and biometry;
- Private security 24x7x365 and armed security in the condominium;
- Resident fire fighter 24x7x365;
- Inergen gas fire combat system, VESDA detection and smoke detector;
- Biometric access control system.
REDUNDANT CLIMATE SYSTEM
Designed with the most modern equipment in the global market, Scala Data Centers cooling infrastructure ensures adequate and uninterrupted temperature for all critical environments.
In every technical rooms the N + 1 concept was adopted with redundancy in all infrastructure equipment and, therefore, there is always one spare air conditioner ready to operate in case of failure or maintenance of any of them.
The rack layout, both in the free area and in cages, follows the hot aisle / cold aisle layout for better efficiency of the air conditioner system with containment possibility in the hot aisle.
ELECTRICAL ENERGY REDUNDANT SYSTEM
Scala Data Centers data centers were built with modern equipment for the most efficient energy management and rely on the best operational practices and methods of advanced projects to spend the minimum energy possible, diminishing, then, the costs for the clients and reducing the environmental impact.
Scala Data Center data centers’ infrastructures include state-of-the-art generators, static redundant UPSs with automatic transference keys of high capacity, as well as large diesel tanks, that ensure uninterrupted energy (regardless the electric network) to ensure that the critical mission systems will never stop.
INTERCONNECTION AND CONNECTIVITY
Scala Data Centers has modern and strategic located networks that lead our clients to better results.
Our infrastructure connects data centers, telecom operators, Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), besides the main cloud providers, ensuring total management, reliability and versatility to our clients.
To guarantee the operational continuity of the business with quality, reliability and availability, Scala Data Centers expertise was evaluated, recognized and certified by the most competent organizations in the market.
LOCALIZATION AND EXPANSION
Our data centers are well located in São Paulo, surrounded by easy access roads highly available and reliable.
- SP1 – located in Tamboré, at 1850 Avenida Ceci, this data center is close to important roads in the State of São Paulo. Tamboré region has electrical energy network of high availability and reliability and is close to corporate districts and industrial zones. The total area accounts for 17.5 thousand m².
- SP2 – located in the center of the paulista capital, at 700 Alameda Glete, this data center has 8 floors, abiding rigid security rules, availability, density and connectivity required by the modern IT systems. Its total area has 6.5 thousand m².
Our office is located in the Alphaville region, where the Latin American headquarter will be installed. Our services central and company Command Center (which is responsible for monitoring all data center and networks assets, as well as security structure) are also located in this region.
- SP3 – located in the same condominium as SP1, in Tamboré, at 1700 Avenida Ceci, interconnected to SP1 by fiber ring. It has a total area of 5.2thousand m² and total capacity of 12MW. It is under construction, and expected to operate in 2021.
- SP4: enterprise. Construction planned for 2021 – total capacity of 23 MW
- Tamboré Expansion: planned with total capacity of 117 MW.
- São Paulo Countryside: 2 planned campi with 128 MW
Scala Data Centers is acquiring new data center locations in Mexico, Chile and Colombia in Strategic positions (2 campi in each country), with full operation expected in 2022/2023.